1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

fashionistas....please help. Wedding outfit, Scotland, February..your are all always so god at making suggestions!!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon4046, Jan 8, 2011.

1. No, I'm not too keen on the crew neck either, really.

2. I haven't used this website but think it's an amazing idea! Pick the fall of the dress, the neckline and the fabric!
    [​IMG]

3. Cestrian

Cestrian New commenter

I'd never heard of Etsy before, either - spent too much time on it already!

4. If you like etsy you should check out regretsy - has me in stitches all the time

5. [quote="jumblyjack]
    That site is brilliant! I've already wasted an hour on it!

6. Indeed - that is a beautiful dress - I saw it in Kew and loved it.

7. It's lovely.

8. If you're going anywhere near Karen Millen, the sizes are minute!
    Love that velvet dress.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I wish I could afford to have it right now but unfortunately I'm totally skint. If anyone wants to order it for me....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

The more I look at that dress the more I like it. I hate January sales. I know that £69 is an excellent price for it and I know there'll be none left by payday - I shouldn't even have looked. I blame the OP and will bear a grudge.

11. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

It say it's out of stock? I like the shape of it and the colour,not sure about the velvet material and the bow. It's a bit like a girl's birthday party.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Problem solved. Yesterday it was 'low stock'.
    I like the shape, colour and the pockets, if it wasn't velvet and didn't have a bow I'd still like the style - I take your point about the bow but I like it.

13. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

The shape and colour is lovely. It give you something to work with when you are ready to buy. We can all be on the look out for something similar for you!

14. It's out of stock in John Lewis.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Depending on the weather velvet might be a bit heavy for a July wedding but mentally I'd matched it up with either of my current bags and a pashmina to carry...fortunately I don't think this will be a hat sort of wedding.
    If I'd had the money and it had been in stock I'd have bought it, wedding or not, just because I liked it and it could be worn again.
    It's actually quite a rare thing for me to see a dress I'd really like to have so it's a start that I've seen anything I like that much.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Damn...back to being depressed again!