1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FAO Theo - an awkward problem........

Discussion in 'Book club' started by jonkers, Mar 11, 2011.

1. jonkers

jonkers New commenter

I have a kindle that I use just for reading purposes, free and paid for books. I have down loaded some revision texts for my daughter, Iliad, Odyssey, that sort of thing, for holiday revision at Easter. My problem is, that, whilst in my cups (I know, I know) I have down loaded several 'novels' of an erotic nature that I would not want a teenager (or my mother or anyone else for that matter) to access. Some of these are so badly written and deviant that I want to get rid of them completely but there are one or two that it would be quite nice to keep but hidden.
    I suppose my question is, how do I get rid of the ones that (as a teacher) I want to go through with a red correction pen and would put in the bin if they were a physical entity and the few I would like to keep but with access only for me. If this is not possible, how do I get rid of the whole lot permanently?
    Many thanks, Mrs J.

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I'll quote YOU to Mrs TG too! She needs to learn to appreciate me a bit more, I think.
    [​IMG]
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews. The next Job Application seminar where you can meet me in on Saturday 2 April.
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!