1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FAO of tesbev or tes admin-pinning thread on FE general forum

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by anon740, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Dear Tesbev and other tes admin members
    I've noticed that the FE general thread has now become full of threads posted by people asking about how to convert from FE to secondary teaching or vice versa or about QTS vs QTLS again and again, even though other tes users (such as myself) have already answered these on previous threads.
    To resolve this issue, I've created a thread with links to previous threads which dealt with the above issues in more detail and am posting this to ask whether you could pin it for me? or can only tes experts like Theo Griff have their threads pinned? If this is the case, would it be possible for us to have someone from IfL act as our FE forum expert, so that we can pin it?
    Many thanks
    MsB

2. Dear Tesbev and other tes admin members
    I've noticed that the FE general thread has now become full of threads posted by people asking about how to convert from FE to secondary teaching or vice versa or about QTS vs QTLS again and again, even though other tes users (such as myself) have already answered these on previous threads.
    To resolve this issue, I've created a thread with links to previous threads which dealt with the above issues in more detail and am posting this to ask whether you could pin it for me? or can only tes experts like Theo Griff have their threads pinned? If this is the case, would it be possible for us to have someone from IfL act as our FE forum expert, so that we can pin it?
    Many thanks
    MsB

3. Hi MsB
    Thanks for alerting us to this and I think it's a great idea to pin your helpful thread. This has been done for the maximum period of 1 year so you may have to remind me again in a year's time to re-pin. Thanks again.
    Bev