1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FAO Magenticus

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon2113, Feb 25, 2012.

1. I don't fancy our chances. England are too naive for the Welsh wizards.

2. I don't fancy our chances. England are too naive for the Welsh wizards.

3. cinnamonsquare

cinnamonsquare Occasional commenter

I realise this isn't FAO me, but I'm with you Baubs.

I've put money on this with my welsh father-in-law-to-be. For some reason he thinks England will win. So I'll either come away smiling with an England victory or £20 richer :)

4. It will be a good learning experience for the young lads but I feel that the Welsh will thrash us.....this year. However next year......

5. cinnamonsquare

Oh yes, definitely a team of the future. I hope Lancaster won't be judged on the final outcome of this tournament. A brand new team were never going to storm in a take a grand slam, but that's what some people seem to be expecting. Glad Sarries (my boys!) have swooped in with contract extensions this week. (apologies for lack of paragraphs but am in pub and have several rums in me) (also does it make me a bit sad that I'm checking TES while watching rugby in the pub?)

6. Well I have a few cans of Carlsberg to get through...so we can watch the match and drown our sorrows together....if your going up to the bar get me a pickled egg in a packet plain crisps, please. :¬))

7. cinnamonsquare

I'll get this round, scampi fries for me in the next please :)

8. Tell the two geezers on the fruit machine to shut the #### up will you?

Here we go.
    If i'm singing " Men of Harlech " at half time you'll know I've defected.

9. Oh yes.

10. cinnamonsquare

Well well well. I did not see that coming! Expecting a massive Wales attack in the 2nd half. I have Jamie Roberts for 1st try in the sweepstake

11. George North or Ashton

12. cinnamonsquare

A poor decision from Priestland there but was that really a yellow?

13. If england can put a couple of good phases together then I think it may be a good result.

14. cinnamonsquare

Oh dear, I'm starting to lose my voice now.

This is a completely different England to the one that played Scotland and Italy. I think this is an exciting match but would like more tries.

15. Or any tries...:¬))
    Win or lose I think England have punched well above their weight and should be proud.

16. I want to go for a pint with the Welsh number 3. He looks like good value. [​IMG]

17. Busted! [​IMG]

18. cinnamonsquare

Oh definitely, the boys have done brilliantly