1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FAO Karvol

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by annap28, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hello Karvol, I hope you don't think I am rude by starting a specific post for you but I am very new to posting on here and would really appreciate some advice if you are able! I'll (briefly) introduce myself - I'm an experienced art teacher currently working in the UAE. I have UK and IB experience and have also taught the American diploma.
    Without going into too much detail in a public forum I saw from one of your posts on another thread that you are currently teaching in a location that I would love to be working in. I'm attending the job fair at the weekend and have seen there are a couple of vacancies for said location, one in particular that I am hugely interested in. I wonder if you could offer any advice at all about working in this system, and how I can impress at interview, should I be fortunate enough to get one!
    Apologies for the somewhat rambling nature of this email, I would just really appreciate any suggestions and have seen from your other posts that you give some very good advice, and have significant experince in international teaching.
    Thanks again
    annap