1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FAO friends of Bbibbler - sad news..

Discussion in 'Personal' started by keyboard tapper, Jul 22, 2007.

1. As some of you may know Bbibbs suffered a heart attack today.

He is ok and in good spirits. He is able to read TES from his hospital bed (! typical eh? he can't keep away!)....posting is a bit of a task as the keyboard is tiny and piddlin'..Reading tes is a bit of a comfort and entertainment to him...as you can imagine the boredom when in hospital.

He lost his mobile phone when it all happened earlier today so there's no point texting him....but anyone who has the 'other number' is welcome to pass it on....if you want to have a chat....and I'm sure he'd welcome that...

Get well me lovely....you're a fab bloke and we're all rooting for you.

xxx

2. As some of you may know Bbibbs suffered a heart attack today.

He is ok and in good spirits. He is able to read TES from his hospital bed (! typical eh? he can't keep away!)....posting is a bit of a task as the keyboard is tiny and piddlin'..Reading tes is a bit of a comfort and entertainment to him...as you can imagine the boredom when in hospital.

He lost his mobile phone when it all happened earlier today so there's no point texting him....but anyone who has the 'other number' is welcome to pass it on....if you want to have a chat....and I'm sure he'd welcome that...

Get well me lovely....you're a fab bloke and we're all rooting for you.

xxx

3. Honey Loop

Honey Loop New commenter

Don't matronly woman have big chests, mixu? That won't do.

He needs a nurse who looks like Joyce Grenfell.

4. silkywave

silkywave Occasional commenter

i've always said teaching was bad for your health!
    hope you are comfortable BB
    silky x

5. Honey Loop

Honey Loop New commenter

6. Now that is scary HL.....

7. Honey Loop

Honey Loop New commenter

Well, it'll cool his ardour and no mistake.

Course, now I want to make amends by posting a naughty pic, but perhaps I'd best not.

8. Honey Loop

Honey Loop New commenter

9. So true ... I will serve him up some cocoa now to calm him down. .. stick some bromide in it.

10. Sun is shining here today Bbibbs .. hope you are feeling brighter!

11. Alena

Alena New commenter

Hi Bbibbler,
    Sorry to hear that you have been unwell. Glad to know that you are on the road to recovery though, sending you my best wishes.

Alena

12. Heh hun - I've sent you an email but in case you don't get it big hugs and kisses to you and Penny both. Hope you've still got a smile on your face and that glint in your eye

;) x x

13. Upping your thread bbibbs. Hope you're having a good day. Have collected requested item for you and it is now residing with us!

14. Don't forget the pump and puncture repair kit, m3.

Hope you're having a good day, bbibs. ;)

15. It was a risky operation dinx but we pulled it off!!!

16. Glad to hear it! ;)

17. Heeeeey Bbibbs, sorry not been in touch for a couple of days - been busy looking after the furbabies!

Hope you're doing well. Mwaaaaaaaaah mwaaaaaaaah xxx

18. Nite nite bbibbs xxx