1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FAO Anyone who has had to move to Glasgow for PGDE and Successful applicants that attended Glasgow University Secondary PGDE interviews on 3rd March

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by cmrooney, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Hi I was just writing to see if anyone on here was successful at the Secondary PGDE interviews on 3rd March. So far I'm the only one on here who has gotten back about my interview. I was just wondering what everyone was going to do Accommodation wise, I was thinking of McClay PG halls myself. Also wondering what people are planning on doing financially as the bursary cuts and near impossibility to fit in a part time job make funds a little tight! As i'm from Belfast I *have* to move out and the accommodation prices are pretty steep. I won't be entitled to a grant as even thought I won't be living with my parents, my financial help is *still* based on their income. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!