1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fantastic websites we can't live without

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rach311080, Jan 20, 2008.

1. chocolate.eater

chocolate.eater New commenter

Bump[​IMG]

2. I'd like to offer my website to the list
    http://www.tpet.co.uk
    Created for EYFS, KS1 & KS2 - I create free teaching resources and general resources for the classroom environment. Will soon have IWB and music resources too :)

3. http://www.harmonyhollow.net/
    I find this site really useful for the magic hat and the cool timer. Both helps to resolve matters that arise in the classroom.
    The magic hat picks out the name of either a child or a pair of children, which stops you having to pick children and that hands in the air and the ridiculous "ooooo oooo me me pick me" noise we have to hear each september throughout.
    The cool timer works well so they know how long is left on a session (so when you say right it should be finished in 4 minutes there isnt that scarpering as they magically rush and ruin their work)- plus its really helpful on tests and mental minute math!
    Hope it comes in useful!

4. You got their first because TES wouldn't let me log in earlier - I suppose it's only fair as it is your website.

The Teacher's Pet website is definitely on my favourites list. The resources are excellent quality :)

5. ResourceCentre

ResourceCentre New commenter

6. I think it's great for people to read about my website from fans like you :) rather than me. Recommendations are always the best form of advertising - Otherwise its just me blowing my own trumpet :D

7. stuffedcrust

stuffedcrust New commenter

www.mrspancake.com

8. MarilynDan

MarilynDan New commenter

9. Joi

Joi New commenter

it may be that everyone already knows this one...

<a>tes.iboard.co.uk/player/index.htm[/URL]
    but I've only fairly recently found it!

10. Joi

Joi New commenter

11. Joi

Joi New commenter

blooming link still not working...[​IMG]I give up, sorry!
    just copy and paste

12. We run a rewards store for teachers and parents very popular with schools and teachers in particular.
    BUT we also have dozens of free high quality classroom charts and individual reward charts that would be so useful to you in the classroom.
    http://www.coolrewards.co.uk/

13. There are loads of great links on this thread.
    Have a look at www.teachingessentials.co.uk which has a variety of different resources, all of which are free. If anyone has any ideas for resources, we'd be grateful for suggestions. We also have a links section with some of our favourite sites.

14. TeachingTerry

TeachingTerry New commenter