1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Family accommodation in UAE

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by peterholdenmilan, Jan 6, 2019.

1. peterholdenmilan

peterholdenmilan New commenter

Hello all im currently looking to move my young family out to the UAE to continue teaching internationally amd was womdering specifically what accommodation i would likely be offered as a family of four.
    Any other useful knowledge about moving with a family would also be greatly appreciated.
    P

2. chrisdore

chrisdore New commenter

Hi Peter,
    I'm looking at the same. Have a 3 year old at the moment so a family visa is important.
    Have you found any information on the school's to look out for etc. I'm struggling to find somewhere that lets me know if a schools good and what a 'good' salary package is.
    Please let me know if you've done better than I have.

3. snowflakesfalling

snowflakesfalling Occasional commenter

It will be different from school to school depending on your package. Make sure you check out what they are offering and ask plenty of questions about housing and also free school places. Some schools will only offer up to 2 places at school as part of the package.