1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Faculty name

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by JPBagwell, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Given that all four have a slightly anorakish reputation with the general public you could try The Nerdery.

2. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

If you put the letters in the correct order:
    CBE-IT?

3. Hmm, I'm not sure, we really need to 'push the envelope' here. A little bit of 'blue sky thinking'. It really depends on what 'underpins' each subject.

;)

4. Our school is reorganising departments, too. One new one will focus on raising standards in Arithmatic, Reading, Sex ed and Engineering. We are stumped for a departmental name, too.

5. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

BAPS fnarr fnarr. Do you all have a picture of Jordan on your classroom doors as a departmental mascot?

Take care substituting 'Studies' for 'Services', any subject with 'Studies' in the title is considered sub standard, and I should know having a degree in one and having taught two others.

6. SageDerby

SageDerby New commenter

None of your smut - where I live a bap is a bread roll!

7. I think BAPS is a great idea. It could go next to sign advertising your commitment to Object Orientated programming, which you are going to do a presentation on at the Electronic Entertainment Expo.
    BAPS - OO @ E3.