1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Faculty Leader interview.

Discussion in 'Heads of department' started by Huddboro, May 8, 2011.

1. Hi guys,
    Anyone out there got any tips for questions, tasks that might be set for a Faculty Leader in Performing Arts?

2. Hi, I have an intervew tomorrow on for same position. I am also after some information. Any help with questions?

3. Thanks for the excellent questions - so helpful when preparing for my interview on Mon!

4. y9840125

y9840125 Occasional commenter

Got my first HOD role this week. Be happy and smily. It was a really positive experience for me. You may get a leadership task: in tray, agenda planning and definitely a data task with a focus on identifying patterns and interventions. Interview questions: Why are you applying for this role now?Definitely something about a reluctant member of your team. How do you balance the expectations you have of yourself and having a leadership role? How does the school you are interviewing in compare with your own? etc etc Good luck.