1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fabric Dye from Heron Educational Ltd

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by MissSnowflake, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I have been using some of this to paint on fabric recently and I am wondering if anyone has any experience of using it? I understand that the company doesn't exist anymore? (I may be wrong) but I am wanting advice in using the dye.
    1. Can I use it diluted and if so with what?
    2. If I want to clean fabric that has been painted with it (i.e. mistakes) what can I do? (On the label it says it's white spirit based and from trying I know extra white spirit will not shift it!
    Any help would be appreciated!

2. I have been using some of this to paint on fabric recently and I am wondering if anyone has any experience of using it? I understand that the company doesn't exist anymore? (I may be wrong) but I am wanting advice in using the dye.
    1. Can I use it diluted and if so with what?
    2. If I want to clean fabric that has been painted with it (i.e. mistakes) what can I do? (On the label it says it's white spirit based and from trying I know extra white spirit will not shift it!
    Any help would be appreciated!