1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

F2 and Y1 TAs views on FS please?

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by TA-BA, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Hi everybody, I am a TA in Year 1 currently doing a BA (Hons) and for my dissertation I am asking 'Should the EYFS be continued through to the end of Year 1?' I have created a quick on-line survey and I would be really grateful if any of you would be able to find the time to complete it and give me a much broader view than just the situation in my own setting. I know you are all busy :) I really do, but I would be so grateful if you would like to join in and there is some space for you to add your comments and opinions. Thank you in advance! This is the link. It's my first attempt at on-line surveys so please be gentle with me! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L9YNSML

2. I am afraid you won't get any replies due to the fact your link doesn't work [​IMG]

3. Nice survey. :)
    I did an essay on this topic during my final year of my degree, focusing on whether play can/should be extended from Year 1 and beyond.
    Good luck with the dissertation!!

4. Thanks again! Lots of great replies which have given me lots of different perspectives and so useful for my research project. I am really grateful to you all for taking the time and more comment are welcome!

Not sure why the link didn't work but as I have had over thirty replies I don't think there is a problem.

5. *comments :)

6. The second link worked and I have done it [​IMG]

7. For some odd reason my returns did not show up in any posts so the link did not come up as a hyperlink, I think that might have been the problem. But, yes, the link does work and I have been delighted to receive almost fifty replies, mainly from teachers, but some TAs and so would welcome more TA responses if you wish to still contribute. It has really helped me to get a much broader picture than that in my own setting and thank you very much to everybody that has replied!