1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EYFS tracking system to analyse the cohort and one other thing!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by optimistic1, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Hi Faraway2
    Any chance you are still reading this post and are willing to forward me your tracking sheets - they sound fab?
    Thanks in advance
    gunner_108@hotmail.com

2. Hi,

could you possibly email me a copy of the tracking system as we are currently looking into this in our early years settings,
    clairedur@hotmail.co.uk

many thanks claire

3. lmf1980

lmf1980 New commenter

Hello

If you are still sending the tracker out, please could you email it to me, thank you in advance

laurafessey@hotmail.com

Thanks x

4. Hi faraway2,

If you're still sending your tracking sheets out could I have a copy too please?

Thank you

5. Hi all
    SORRY for not sending out sooner forgot my pass word so not been on to post for quite a while and just never got round to resetting it!!
    will send out all emails tomorow with tracking on
    sorry
    x

6. Hi faraway2,

Do you mind sending me the tracking system you have sent out to others?

My email is gee_g@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you

g x

7. early years education do a progress tracker that has all of the key information and is so easy to use, plus it goes on age in oder for you to make professional judgements according to term. i've used target tracker and the early education one and i prefer the latter

8. PLease could I also have a copy if you don' mind

Many thanks in advance

lsboswell6266@yahoo.co.uk

9. hi i'm new to this... can you please send me a copy??? i'll try to send my e-mail address to you..
    thanks x

10. Hi there, probably a real cheek, but would love a copy too if possible. Thanks in anticipation.
    flashginge@gmail.com

11. Hello sorry to jump on the band wagon but please could I have a copy too? I'm moving to a new school and looking for some new ideas!
    My email is rachel_brazier@hotmail.com

Thanks xx

12. Samantha705

Samantha705 New commenter

13. Hi Please could you send me a copy too! Thank you.
    donna@gardenschildcare.co.uk

14. Hi faraway2 I would really appreciate it if you could share your resource. It sounds like it would be really useful for my nursery class
    Please could you email me a copy M.J.Wolfenden@hotmail.co.uk
    I await to hear from you:)

15. Hi, im currently on maternity leave and trying to get my head around the new eyfs. I would really appreciate a copy of your tracking sheets.
    Many thanks
    my email is jennyallen7@hotmail.com

16. hurny

hurny New commenter

I do find these email requests slightly odd!
    Faraway2's resource is for the EYFS profile points which no longer exist. The post was made over 3 years ago.

17. Please could i have a copy