1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EYFS tracking system to analyse the cohort and one other thing!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by optimistic1, Jun 8, 2009.

1. The Progress Matters excel sheet only seems to deal with Development Matters, and was not exactly easy to use or particularly informative, ... have you seen the Essex Early Years Tracker?

2. I am foundation stage leader, I teach nursery and I'm just about to trial 'Progress Monitor' (See link below)
    You need to do an online training (30 mins max) and then set up your class. It tracks progress and will produce graphs for gender/ individual children and groups. Also it asks you to place children within age bands (which is what is being asked for now) rather than a tick list format
    It looks good to me and is worth a look
    Hope that helps
    http://nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/earlyyears

3. Hello Faraway
    Your easy to use tracker is just what our early years team needs! Please could I have a copy.
    Thanks
    helenmcharlton@hotmail.com

4. Hi Faraway2 I'm looking for a tracking sheet for DM could you possibly email me your sheet - I may be able to adjust for DM rather than start from scratch!?
    I'm janeehopkins@hotmail.com
    many thanks

5. Hi faraway2. Please could i have a copy of your tracking sheet, sounds fab' and would really help me out.

My email is - wellsburyj@googlemail.com

Thank you

6. \hi, hope you don't mind me jumping on the bandwagon, could you send me a copy of your cohort tracker: suedavies58@fsmail.net. thanks Sue

7. Me too if you don't mind.
    elainemercer@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you so much

8. Hi,
    I would appreciate a copy too please.
    Thanks a million x
    dawn.ronaszeki@bisb.hu

9. Please could I also have a copy, it sounds great.

Thanks in advance

lsboswell6266@yahoo.co.uk

10. Hi please please could you send me a copy of your tracker .
    many thanks Merry Christmas
    pa53@hotmail.co.uk

11. Hi faraway,
    I know this post was quite awhile ago but we are looking at tracking systems in our school would really appreciate a look at yours if you wouldn't mind emailling it me my email is jayneglover31@hotmail.com
    would really appreciate it if you did send it me could do with some praise from ofsted!!!
    Thank you
    Jayne

12. I have never been one to jump on the band wagon and want copies of good ideas but this sounds too good to miss. Pleas can I have a copy. gdfmsingleton@btinternet.com

13. Hi Faraway

If it's not too much of a problem (and not too late) could I possibly have a copy of the tracker you've made - we're trying to design 1in our Foundation Stage

Thank you very much

katy_beech@hotmail.com

14. Hi faraway,
    Would you mind sending me a copy too, if i'm not too late? I'd really appreciate it!
    Thanks in advance,
    wardcat@hotmail.com

15. Hi Faraway,
    Could I please have a copy too?
    Many thanks