1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EYFS tracking system to analyse the cohort and one other thing!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by optimistic1, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Hi-starting to think about a new start in September, would be most grateful for a copy of your tracking sheet.
    julie@juliewheeler.wanadoo.co.uk
    Thank you in advance

2. scuff

scuff New commenter

Faraway2 please could I see your 'dead easy to use' tracking sheet for the EGLs? Thanks.
    email cuffsue@hotmail.com

3. Hi Faraway2 I'm an NQT starting September and am currently looking for ideas that would help me. Is it possible that I could jump on the bandwagon too

cazzy4jonny@hotmail.com

Many Thanks

4. Not everyone has one!...Any chance I could have one too? I'm newish to Reception and Foundation Leader and I'm getting no real answers from our Early Years Team about assessment across nursery and reception. If it's not too much trouble. Thanks

elvisbabeontour@hotmail.com

5. Hate to be a pest, but could I have a look too. Thanks
    email orbits20@aol.com

6. Me too please

di.jarmesty@btinternet.com

7. Sal.

Sal. New commenter

8. How clever are you could I have a copy as well please.
    Regards
    Jollytots2@aol.com

9. I am about to start a new job as a nursery teacher after a career break. Your tracking system sounds interesting. Could you send me a copy please.
    My email address is judith.isaac@virgin.net
    Thanks ever so much.

10. Thank you so much for sharing this resource. Would love to have a copy too.
    Thank you sooo much
    sharon.davison1@virgin.net

11. Hi

This sounds really interesting, is there any chance that you would send me a copy too please. I especially like the 'dead easy to use' aspect.
    Many thanks

Ashell

Sabachell@yahoo.co.uk

12. Please could you send me a copy too.
    sue_pym@btinternet.com
    Thank you so much for sharing and your time and effort,
    Sue
    x

13. Msz

Msz Established commenter

Have you seen Progress Matters? There is tracking software on the CDRom not sure what it is like as haven't used it.