1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EYFS tracking system to analyse the cohort and one other thing!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by optimistic1, Jun 8, 2009.

1. optimistic1

optimistic1 New commenter

Does anyone have any good tracking systems that are very easy to use, totally manageable and useful ?
    Also in the new document it clearly states that the development matters statements should not be used as a check list. How has everyone else interpreted this? Do we continue to use the stepping stones as our assessment statements, just use the EYFS, or make up whatever we like?

2. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

God, I wish I knew.

3. cinderella1

cinderella1 New commenter

I have just started using target tracker and I really like it, you can feed your observations and assessments into the grids and it provides a tracking system, you can also add details such as sen, eal and other bits, it has learning journeys if you want to add the actual obs or photos. It provides graphs, scores etc.. and is so easy to add the information to.

4. Where can I find 'target tracker'?
    Thanks

5. Msz

Msz Established commenter

6. Hi Optimistic i have designed a tracking sheet using the profile points for each half term which can show me if the children / cohortare makinng progress, this recived postive praise from OFSTED last month
    If you send me your email address i will pass it on
    Ps its dead easy to use (LOL[​IMG])

7. Hi, would you mind emailing me a copy of the tracking sheet you use as well please? We're due OFSTED this term and any help would be great!
    Thanks!

kim_breton@hotmail.com

8. sorry to be a pain but could i possibly get a copy too??? sounds great!!
    jazzit61@hotmail.com

9. Also jumping on the bandwagon!
    mandydicko@sky.com

10. Hi, just a quick question is this tracking sheet desgined to be use in the early years? Im new to the job and could do with all the help I can get; if so please could you send me a copy too,
    Many Thanks,
    Staceybirds

11. May have been helpful if I had put my e-mail address;
    willow_sami@hotmail.com

12. I's really appreciate a copy-just can't get a format that works!

biccy36@hotmail.com

13. flossy-fluffy

flossy-fluffy New commenter

Another beggar...could you send me a copy too please. Thank you in advance

kk001i3159@blueyonder.co.uk

14. Would really appreciate a copy too!
    karen@range2.co.uk

15. I would love a copy too if it's not too much trouble.
    Thanks in advance

smiley

plum1304@aol.com

16. Pow

Pow

17. faraway2 just started new job in early years and this sounds really helpful so can I add my email address? I was hoping you could email me a copy
    Thanks in advance
    weathergirl123 (tracydennis703@hotmail.co.uk)