1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EYFS tracking/assessment

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by clockrow, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Hi I have been trying to get to grips with the new Sims Early Years Tracking Grids but am not finding them easy to access or fill in. Has anyone else managed to use them successfully?

I would love to have look at yours as Excell may be easier to use in the long term.

Many thanks
    my email is steels01@klz.org.uk

2. I would also really appreciate a look at the spreadsheet if it's still doing the rounds [​IMG]

Many thanks
    fbrosowski@hotmail.com

3. Please could you send me a copy to look at. My email is louise.abbott@st-john.lincs.sch.uk

Thanks in advance

4. Hi,
    I would really like some more details please.
    My email address is fsconsiglio@gmail.com
    Thanks.

5. Hi
    I see you have had a great deal of interest in the database designed by your husband. I know this is a little late in the day, and you have had many many requests, but if I could also have a look at the system he has designed, I would be so greatful. I have spent the whole weekend searching the internet for a system to use in my pre-school, but to no avail.
    I do however appreciate if you have now decided to stop all furthur requests. I would like to thank you in advance should you chose to send the information. (My email is denise.mcg@tesco.net)
    Many thanks

6. Hello

Would it be possible for me to receive a copy of the database details as we are in the process of moving to the new EYFS framework in the new academic year.

Thank you very much for your help. I do understand if you have decided to stop any further requests.

My email address is: amchi_khushi@yahoo.com
    Thanks

7. Hi I'm looking through back dated messages for views about the EYFS, wondered if you could mail me more info
    Regards
    Ascension Island teacher linda.yon@tbschool.edu.ac

8. This sounds fantastic! I understand if you are no longer taking requests but if you are I would love to take a look.

lisamf1983@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

9. If anyone has managed to get a copy of the database could I be cheeky and ask for them to send it to me. Thanks,
    jenny_evely@hotmail.com

10. Hi, please can you email me the excel based application as it sounds brilliant. marlene.bedell@gmail.com
    Thank You
    Marlene

11. Hi, just saw this post. I am a frantic EY leader who is struggling with this. If it's possible, and you have time, please could you forward this to me please? I'd be extremely grateful!
    nicolesmith1_@hotmail.com
    Thanks

12. curtism

curtism New commenter

I hope you don't mind me jumping on the bandwagon - am desperate for a copy of your spreadsheet - please please can you send me one? Thank you so much - I also PMd you. Mary-Jane

merrettfamily@aol.com

13. Wow! I see you have been inundated for requests...please can I have more information?
    Many thanks
    Vicki
    vtough@hotmail.co.uk

14. Hi, could you please mail me a copy.
    teapotwhat@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Julie

15. Hi, I have spent hours trying to work out a system, but I am not that good with excel. Would you be able to send me a copy of your excel application. It sounds wonderful, I know you must have loads of requests but if you have the time to email i would be really grateful, my email is islawebster@hotmail.com
    Thank you

16. This sounds AMAZING !!!!!!!!
    Looking at eprofile & SIMS at the moment and neither are grabbing me!
    Please could you send me a copy - thank you.
    pamelastirk@tiscali.co.uk