1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EYFS Teaching Assistant interview - Help!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Pammy5, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Hi,

I'm returning back to working as a TA after a career break to bringing up a family.

I have an interview (Friday) for EYFS TA (Nursery) to support a child with communication needs (SEN) at a Jewish school. I have tried looking on the school's website for information regarding the Jewish ethos of school but there isn't anything on there! I'm sure one of the questions will be how will I support the Jewish ethos of the school? I'm not sure what sort of things to include in the answer - please can anyone offer any suggestions?

The only thing I can think of is, by being a good role-model and participating in all the special events and activities in school. I don't think this explanation is enough though!

Also can anyone clarify how will profiling be adapted for a child with SEN - I am new to profiling.

Thankyou for your help!

Pammy5