1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EYFS Routines Planning

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by CC30, Jul 19, 2011.

1. We are revamping our planning for Sept and we would like to plan for our daily routines, eg self-registering, snacktime, lining up for lunch etc with a routine plan. Has anyone got a format they are willing to share for these?
    Cheers

2. We are revamping our planning for Sept and we would like to plan for our daily routines, eg self-registering, snacktime, lining up for lunch etc with a routine plan. Has anyone got a format they are willing to share for these?
    Cheers

3. susbo

susbo New commenter

Hi CC30
    I use www.communication4all.co.uk for my IWB self registration. My reception children love it and it is so easy to use too. Go to 'Early Learning' then 'IWB resources'. I chose one that the items go from a lower level to a higher one so that everyone can reach. Some move horizontally across the board which means many of my little ones can't reach the top names!
    Have fun
    SB