1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EYFS profile online

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by pinknoodles, Aug 30, 2011.

1. pinknoodles

pinknoodles Administrator

Hi I was about to do some planning but the EYFS profile seems to have been removed from the department for schools site; anyone know any other sites that has it on? Thanks :)

2. hurny

hurny New commenter

3. hurny

hurny New commenter

4. hurny

hurny New commenter

5. Msz

Msz Established commenter

6. Hi Pinknoodles. I think I know what you mean. The "areas of learning and development" on the national strategies website. I've been trying to access that via the archives for months and it's been "temporarily unavailable". The only link that seems to be working is for CLL. However, the same objectives are available in the practice guidance link that has been added in these posts, it's just requires a bit more scrolling through.

7. pinknoodles

pinknoodles Administrator

Thank you hurney and Mzs thats exactly what I was looking for- the framework- six weeks away and my brain has turned to mush lol!!!

I can't believe that the website has gone, as you said hurney we still have to use the framework for another year!

8. hurny

hurny New commenter

9. hurny

hurny New commenter

Having been to the link it's not the page I copied, however if you click on all the links, they work as they used to on the NS website, so you can get to the areas of learning if you go back to the Early Years section.
    The areas of learning can also be found on the EYFS CD if you have it.

10. Hooray. Thanks hurney :)

11. Can't believe it, it's been taken off teachfind now. Some one doesn't want us using this document :)

12. hurny

hurny New commenter

It's still there when I click on my link from previous post![​IMG]