1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EYFS matching up with P Levels

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by ribena chick, Apr 30, 2010.

1. I'm using the Early Year Foundation Stage document to help plan for a pupil who is much older and with SEN. I am currently looking at how to match his P Level assessments with EYFS stages and have been told that there is a document somewhere that has done this already by matching both scales and levels together??
    Has anyone got it or know where to get it?
    thanks

2. I have a document that does this (it was on the network of the authority I used to work in, but not on their public website), but it's a few years old - before the new EYFS curriculum - if that's any help to you? If you PM your email to me I can send it to you.

3. Ibuzzybea

Ibuzzybea Occasional commenter

I have one, if you send me your email address

4. Hi
    just found this question which is dear to my heart!
    I often wonder about this too as I plan and assess using EYFS.(for SEN children who are older.)
    Please could you send me the info? my e mail is cmhennessy@hotmail.co.uk
    thank you

5. May I also have it please?

Kind Regards
    poppy

pameie@hotmail.com

6. Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but I would find these really helpful as well if it would be possible to have a copy. Otherwise could you maybe put them in resources?
    Thanks
    cazclark@yahoo.co.uk

7. R13

R13 New commenter

8. hi, just joined this site, if possible could you send me a copy, I am doing a course and it would help me, as my observations put my children at a lower development stage, to the eyfs profile. Many thanks cherylstephenson1959@hotmail.com

9. Hi
    I know this might now be sounding a bit repetitive but could you forward a copy to me as pleeease. I work in SEN and would really appreciate any more insights into eyfs. many thanks
    leecie20@hotmail.com

10. If possible could someone send this to me? I promise to then send it on to the next people who ask!

sarahjoanned@yahoo.com

11. I'd appreciate a copy...many thanks. pinkpixel@live.com Have you thought about putting it on resources?

12. If this is still on offer, I would also appreciate a copy.
    clsmith84@hotmail.com

Many thanks,
    Charlene

13. Forgive me if I'm asking the wrong person but...
    This would be really useful and yes could I have a copy please.
    Thank you,

taylorc@yp.tlfe.org

14. If I get sent one, I will forward it to you sarahara.

15. I'd really like one, please. pinkpixel@live.com Many thanks!!