1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

extra project for Y9...Grade improver.

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Mr_G_ICT, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Mr_G_ICT

Mr_G_ICT New commenter

I've got some year 9 who's target grades are in the 6b/6a category./ I need to provide them with a project that they can work on in their own time that will hit those target levels.

I was thinking something in the E-safe/impact of ICT areas, but not sure. Does anyone have any ideas/projects they have used with students as grade-boosters?

2. Mr_G_ICT

Mr_G_ICT New commenter

I've got some year 9 who's target grades are in the 6b/6a category./ I need to provide them with a project that they can work on in their own time that will hit those target levels.

I was thinking something in the E-safe/impact of ICT areas, but not sure. Does anyone have any ideas/projects they have used with students as grade-boosters?

3. "The Future of ICT" project is a good one, I saw it on a moodle site but can't remember where! Someone here I hope will remember or I'll trail through my bookmarks for you...(it's the moodle course one with the Microsoft 2012 vision embedded as one of the first boxes)

4. Produce a report/write an essay about the effects of games on behaviour, including violent games and brain-training games.