1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Extra Homework Madrid

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by millsandboon, May 2, 2011.

1. Hello sage ones,
    I'll be moving to Madrid and wondered if anyone could recommend a good place for earning some extra pennies after school or at the wekend.
    Best ways of going about getting these extra pennies would be much appreciated, or any specific companies for business English etc would be tremendous too!
    Thanks, Millsy [​IMG]

2. What really? No one? pretty please with a sticker on top..?

3. Thanks lumpyloo [​IMG]

4. thepinkrachael

thepinkrachael New commenter

There's a webiste called lingo bongo (I think!) and I'm sure there's others, that advertises for people wanting private tutors in english, maybe something like that?There's also childcare/au pair type sites that sometimes just want babysitting services to help teach English and take care of kids for couple of hours each evening, could check that out.
    Best advice I can think of though is to wait til you get here and get used to the workload first, make sure you leave some time to relax and enjoy the sun - you'll need it ;) good luck!

5. Thanks for the advice ladies :) lingo bongo looks great, as does inmadrid! Fantastic! :)