1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Extra discount not showing

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by FullShelf, May 8, 2018.

1. FullShelf

FullShelf New commenter

I put all my resources on sale at 10% off before today as suggested in the communication from TES, expecting to find an extra 20% discount applied on top of that. However, only one of my resources is showing at the full 30% discount and that is one I updated yesterday. Can you have a look at this for me? Thanks. @TES Resource Team

2. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello @FullShelf,

Thank you for letting us know. I'll pass this on to the relevant team and see if someone can look into this issue for you. One of my colleagues will be in touch.

3. FullShelf

FullShelf New commenter

Thank you. I would appreciate that. I've sold almost nothing so far today. I was looking forward to seeing what impact the higher discount would have. Also, my live sales data has been missing since Saturday. I can't see what I have sold and I can't take any earnings out. Is this a widespread problem or just me? Thanks. @TES Resource Team

4. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

@FullShelf I don't seem to have any of the problems you mention.

FullShelf likes this.
  5. TES_Rosaline

You're welcome @FullShelf. I'll pass on your other comments to the team. In the meantime, if you experience further issues please can you contact my colleagues by emailing Help@tes.com.

6. FullShelf

FullShelf New commenter

Thank you. My discount is now showing correctly.

labellaroma likes this.
  7. labellaroma

FullShelf likes this.
  8. labellaroma

Oops. Should have said, pleased TO hear you're sorted. Also hope you do well in the sale.

9. labellaroma

Oops. Should have said, pleased TO hear you're sorted. Also hope you do well in the sale.

10. TES_Rosaline

I'm glad that the issue has been resolved. Thank you for letting us know @FullShelf.