1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Extended Project

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by mandoid, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I am the Extended Project co-ordinator at my school and I am looking for another school to visit who is offering the course on a similar or slightly larger scale. Last year we had 6 students, this year we have 19. I'm interested in different modes of delivery and how you manage the subject knowledge mentor part.
    We are a 11-18 school in South London. We offer EP to year 13 and we use the Edexcel specification.
    If there is anyone out there who thinks they could help, please let me know.
    Thanks.

2. Hi all,
    I am the Extended Project co-ordinator at my school and I am looking for another school to visit who is offering the course on a similar or slightly larger scale. Last year we had 6 students, this year we have 19. I'm interested in different modes of delivery and how you manage the subject knowledge mentor part.
    We are a 11-18 school in South London. We offer EP to year 13 and we use the Edexcel specification.
    If there is anyone out there who thinks they could help, please let me know.
    Thanks.