1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Expressive Arts - Which Syllabus

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by muppet237, Sep 4, 2007.

1. AQA or OCR?
    I work in a PRU and we are expanding the curriculum. I will probably be working with about three students for roughly two hours a week. Which syllabus do you think is the easiest to grasp for them and me as I will be the only one teaching it?

Thanks in advance

2. AQA or OCR?
    I work in a PRU and we are expanding the curriculum. I will probably be working with about three students for roughly two hours a week. Which syllabus do you think is the easiest to grasp for them and me as I will be the only one teaching it?

Thanks in advance

3. Have you considered the arts award - either bronze or silver award?

This is a good option as it really does focus around the individual pupil. Especially with such a small group.

Or entry level drama and welsh board looks the best suited to my kids needs. I work in an SEBD School, with a similar clientele to you.

4. Mad dog

Mad dog New commenter

Do OCR

DO NOT TOUCH AQA

I have used OCR in a wide range of schools - the kids love it, it's relatively straight forward and most importantly, it's enjoyable to teach.

Stick an email addy and i will forward you some stuff.

5. Mad dog

Mad dog New commenter

Should be with you