1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Expressive Art

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by Hedgey, May 18, 2007.

1. Ok Next year in my new job I am being asked to take over the expressive arts gcse i dont know much about it at the moment, i have the spec and had a brief chat with the lady who currently runs it but does anyone have any helpful hints or information?

Thanks

2. Ok Next year in my new job I am being asked to take over the expressive arts gcse i dont know much about it at the moment, i have the spec and had a brief chat with the lady who currently runs it but does anyone have any helpful hints or information?

Thanks

3. Mad dog

Mad dog New commenter

4. lol i foudn some threads of yours when i was searching actually but im feeling a bit crud today so was only half paying attention,

im not very up on things like dance or art so think i need to gather esp dance resources,

are there are sow about i could take a look at to get an idea of what happens?

5. Mad dog

Mad dog New commenter

I can email you diectly some stuff if you leave an email address

6. I was in the same position three years ago, I have no background in dance, music or art so I was worried whether I should even be leading the subject but when I was comfortable with the specification I found I really enjoy the subject and this year my pass ratehas almost doubled.

I have a few worksheets and handouts I'd be willing to share.

7. Mad dog

Mad dog New commenter

You want?

8. HF

HF

Hi Maddog I see your name is very consistently present whenever expressive arts is discussed. I have been teaching expressive arts aqa for the last 3 years with some good results and like you created a booklet - however struggle with areas of study resources. If you have any resources you are happy to share it would be greatly appreciated! Dodd@orange.net