1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Expo Schemes of Work

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by joannebutler, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Fastaf and Audrey, you both have mail.

2. Chere Sharon,
    Would you be kind enough to send me a copy of the SOW for Expo 3 rouge.
    Par avance, merci.
    Anne
    acjmitchell@hotmail.com

3. lille1970, you have mail.

4. Hi there,

Was wondering if i could have a copy of expo sow 1-3, sorry to bother you, hope this is ok email address is
    anjettagibson@hotmail.com.

Thankyou!

5. Agibson07, you have mail.

6. RBP

RBP

Hi Sharon, sorry to bother you again with the Expo SOW but could you please send me the SOW 1-3? Thank you very much

7. RBP

RBP

8. RBP and Sheila, you both have mail.

9. Sharon, are you sending a tarted up version, or the one that comes from Heinemann? If the former, may I beg a copy of 1,2 (both) and 4??

asp.idistra@btinternet.com.

thanks

Asp

10. Hi there

I'd be grateful if you could sene me a copy too... We have produced schemes of work for year 7 and 8 based on Expo but.... we only get 1 hour a week so if anyone wanted a condensed sow using these books they can have a copy of mine.

Cheers

Bryan bryanhackett2811 @ hotmail.com

11. Hi Sharon It was Expo 4 vert and rouge - you are a star - we may be getting subject spec OFSTED soon so this will be brill if you can. [​IMG]

gerijam@hotmail.com

12. salsera

salsera New commenter

Unfortunately that costs a school to buy it as part of the Expo 3 package

13. henriette

henriette New commenter

http://www.heinemann.co.uk/Series/Secondary/Expo11-14/ISBN/TeacherMaterial(s)/Expo3RougeResourceandAssessmentFileNewEdition.aspx shows it to cost £115

14. Hi I'd really appreciate expo 1, 2, & 3 schemes of work please! r.bennett.moncrieff@googlemail.com Thanks

15. Sorry to jump on the band wagon but could you please send me the SoW for Expo 1,2 ,3 vert / rouge?
    foy_marge@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks

16. henriette

henriette New commenter

Have you lot not <u>READ t</u>he thread or looked at ho wold it is??

You seem to be trying to freeload.

We BUY our resources at a minimum of &pound;100 per book - what are you offering in return??????????? Nothing???????????

I would have no problem <u>swapping</u> with someone who is a regular contributor of ideas, resources etc, but to give my expensive resources to someone who has only been registered on this site for 5 minutes and who has never <u>GIVEN</u> anything is absolutely unquestionably out of the question!

Sorry if I seem harsh, but................ give and be given.....................