1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Expo 3 rouge scrounge

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by ehockey, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Hi all

i've found a great resource on tes for practising the imperfect using the 'whodunit' in expo 3 rouge but we don;t have a copy of the text book or teachers book for those pages. Does anyone have an electronic copy?? just of the main text and listening transcipt
    Merci

2. Hi all

i've found a great resource on tes for practising the imperfect using the 'whodunit' in expo 3 rouge but we don;t have a copy of the text book or teachers book for those pages. Does anyone have an electronic copy?? just of the main text and listening transcipt
    Merci

3. crabbie_pirate

crabbie_pirate New commenter

Hi,
    I'm bumping this up as I have found the same brilliant resource and am desperate to use it but seem to be missing a couple of vital elements? Please help!
    Merci beaucoup.

4. Charlington

Charlington New commenter

This might not work, but it might be worth a look. Google books has copies of a lot of text books, and the teachers' books. I used to use it for Métro - I'd copy the pictures from the online version rather than scanning books etc.

It might be worth a look?

EDIT: http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=VF35SJzPLPIC&printsec=frontcover&dq=expo+3&hl=en&sa=X&ei=fXlHUfKFCoTK0AXHqoGACw&ved=0CDEQ6AEwAA

See if the page you need is on here?

5. Wow. Just wow. I had no idea this resource was out there. Unbelievably useful!!!
    thx
    Pinski

6. crabbie_pirate

crabbie_pirate New commenter

Thanks so much, that's so kind of you to help. Unfortunately it's not on there - one of the omitted pages typically (it shows p63 then jumps to p67 and I think I need p66!). If anyone knows the rough plot and criminal it would really help to add in the extras myself.
    Merci mille fois encore,
    CP.