1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Expo 1 resource and assessment file

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by momprs, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Hi all
    Could anyone please help.
    I have recently been appointed Head of MFL and I have Expo 1resource and assessment file but the CD-Rom and tape are missing! Sadly I don't have the money in the budget to replace the whole file and they can't be sold separately, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out woth a copy of either/both.
    Many thanks

2. Please excuse my appalling spelling in my original post. Let's try again

Hi all
    Could anyone please help.
    I have recently been appointed Head of MFL and I have Expo 1 resource and assessment file but the CD-Rom and tape are missing! Sadly I don't have the money in the budget to replace the whole file and they can't be sold separately, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a copy of either/both.
    Many thanks

3. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

What does your predecessor have to say for themselves? Surely all the copies of tapes can't have disappeared at once? If they have, I'd go to SMT and explain your situation, and ask for the 70/80 odd quid the tape costs from the publisher. If it's not your fault they've gone missing then they should investigate whose fault it is and help you out there.
    You're in murky waters if you ask someone on the forum to break copyrights laws by providing you with a copy of theirs...

4. Many thanks for the reply. It's just the assessment file tape that has gone. I did approach the publisher but tapes cannot be bought separately.
    I have now dowloaded podcasts from Heinemann.

5. Thank you for your help[​IMG]. Have dowloaded the podcasts