1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Exploring Science Teacher pack

Discussion in 'Science' started by kifkifkif, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Hi,

has anyone got the new Exploring science teacher pack years 7 and 8 with all the worksheets etc? Happy to do an exchange of resources :)

2. Hmm.
    I think we paid a licence for this & I think it said somewhere that the content was non-transferrable. You might want to check the T&C before taking delivery or sending some bootleg software!

3. Hi no luck yet. I have the previous version teacher pack with lesson plans, resources and worksheets and also the catalyst pack.

Im after the new pack with all the worksheets and lesson plans. We bought the news exploring science books so the old pack doesnt match up perfectly...

We have lots of other resources for Science which I am happy to send your way - up to A level Biology.

email me at "adam.kirkman" at "bis" hyphen "int" dot "org" any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks.