1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Experienced Spanish teacher looking for work in Herts/Beds/N London.

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by amunt, Dec 14, 2010.

1. amunt

amunt New commenter

Bit of a long shot, but I thought someone might know of something. I'm looking for a temporary Spanish post within 1 hour commute of St Albans. I've got an excellent CV with HOD experience. Full time or substantial part time.
    Thanks

2. amunt

amunt New commenter

Bit of a long shot, but I thought someone might know of something. I'm looking for a temporary Spanish post within 1 hour commute of St Albans. I've got an excellent CV with HOD experience. Full time or substantial part time.
    Thanks

3. Hi
    An equally long shot.
    Would you be available to tutor 2 young girls?
    I have a 3:6 & 5:5 year old daughters. The oldest has had Spanish classes at her school once a week for the last year but the teacher merely repeats each term so it's time to find something more structured.
    We had in mind a 45 min/ 1hour session for the oldest with the younger one taking part in some parts, after school once a week during term time
    The girls have a good ear & are exposed to Spanish by neighbours & family but It's a second language for me
    Could you recommend anyone, if this wasn't your cup of tea?
    Regards
    Mark Spitzer (St Albans, by the station)