1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

experienced secondary / primary supply teacher wanted.

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by acestrongbow, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Hi folks. I'm a primary supply teacher with 8 years experience. I'm putting together a possible venture and I'm looking for one or two partners to work with. Nothing dodgy, I promise!

It doesn't require any payments. The only drawback is that you must live within 40 mins of Trowbridge Ba147uh.

Contact me on Darrenfield1@hotmail.co.uk and let me know which ks you teach, your experience and location and I'll give you more information.

Thanks and happy holidays all!

Ps, its not a new agency. ;)

2. Hi folks. I'm a primary supply teacher with 8 years experience. I'm putting together a possible venture and I'm looking for one or two partners to work with. Nothing dodgy, I promise!

It doesn't require any payments. The only drawback is that you must live within 40 mins of Trowbridge Ba147uh.

Contact me on Darrenfield1@hotmail.co.uk and let me know which ks you teach, your experience and location and I'll give you more information.

Thanks and happy holidays all!

Ps, its not a new agency. ;)

3. Sounds intriguein..
    I like intrigue.
    Whereabouts is Trowbridge? Be that my neck o' the woods..

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

According to Gogle it's Wilts. Nearest large place: Bath.

5. What have we all come to?
    No demand for fully qualified, registered and experienced teachers (primary) from schools and hence having to go self-employed/consortium employed/[​IMG] or what???
    Unbelievable! Have schools become nepotistic, xenophobic little cliques with huge armies of CSs, TAs, HLTAs, HTAs and all manner of staff...[​IMG]

6. aw27

aw27 New commenter

Yes.