1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Experience of Interviewing with Ministry of Education, UAE - Computer Science Graduate

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by sv591, Dec 16, 2017.

1. shaguftasiddiqua99

shaguftasiddiqua99 New commenter

HI
    Please tell me have u taken your IELTS test before interview.

2. dr_rjmanoj

dr_rjmanoj New commenter

No... i asked them.
    They told me you can take your IELTS after the 6 months of joining....

3. hi...how was ur interview...i also have interview next week.pls pm my watsap +96871971518

4. anybody pls help me ...what are the questions asked in multiple choice questions and interview for computer science Design and technology teacher post of UAE gov: schools?
    [This comment/section/image has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]

5. Hi..i have interview this week. Pls help me what types of questions asked for computer science?
    [This comment/section/image has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]

6. kamuoriginals

kamuoriginals New commenter

I attended interview for computer science in Delhi. It was tough. They shortlisted 20 people out of 200 people for second round. The mcq was tough according to me. They asked subnet mask, ip config all in depth of subject. Money wasted since I went from Dubai to Delhi. I felt I should not have been called for.

7. manu_arrower

manu_arrower New commenter

Hi...I attend the written exam on 1st april (physics) held at Mumbai and cleared it. There was a 5 min interview and they told they will let me know within two weeks. Any one else waiting or got any conformation?

8. dannysgc1

dannysgc1 New commenter

I received a mail saying your application has been screened IN. Can I expect an interview call up and how soon?

9. saranyagajendran11

saranyagajendran11 New commenter

10. saranyagajendran11

saranyagajendran11 New commenter

Hi
    I got mail from moe for assessment test I m also applied for computer science nly so which based they asking the question for written test can u tell me which portion are based they asking

11. niha_22043141

niha_22043141 New commenter

hi i also got this mail i hope if one can help

12. hend2622

hend2622 New commenter

i get invitation to interview im art teacher can i know about art teacher exam?

13. Hi, I am in the same boat here, i did my interview 30th of April and there's no reply afterwards. Anyone can tell me after how long they reply?

14. hend2622

hend2622 New commenter

I think after month

15. shilkamv

shilkamv New commenter

Hi sv591, i have attented april 2019 moe written test for computerscience and it was pretty difficult ,i really wish to get through the test this time again .no sample question papers or syllubus is available and can you helo me to refer any websites .

16. Same screened in message for me also. After that no news since the last 4 months