1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Experience of Interviewing with Ministry of Education, UAE - Computer Science Graduate

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by sv591, Dec 16, 2017.

1. roston93

roston93 New commenter

It means they will invite you for the next round of interviews in your country

2. Hi Everyone,
    Even i got the confirmation mail regarding interview that will be held in delhi on 29 and 30 march. I want to know when will be the results out and after declaring result when will they give joining and is there any training program also?
    Thanks

shaguftasiddiqua99 likes this.
  3. fizz_17n

fizz_17n New commenter

4. fizz_17n

fizz_17n New commenter

How can we apply for jobs in Moe .as? Can anyone help me guide to the agency I can apply through?

5. infana_naa

infana_naa New commenter

Hai.. I applied directly through moe site cause of current location Dubai. And my application status showing in technical committee .. so please tell me what is base they shortlisted.

6. infana_naa

infana_naa New commenter

Hey..Hai.. I applied directly through moe site cause of current location Dubai. And my application status showing in technicalcommittee .. so please tell me what isbase they shortlisted.

7. infana_naa

infana_naa New commenter

Hey..
    Hai.. I applied directly through moe site cause of current location Dubai. And my application status showing in technicalcommittee .. so please tell me what isbase they shortlisted.

8. sparklesparkle

sparklesparkle Established commenter

You have a pulse. That is base they shortlisted.

norwichred and T0nyGT like this.
  9. Zimrilim

Zimrilim New commenter

Sparklesparkle, you are so right. A lot of the posters on the MoE threads think they're going to the promised land of untold riches and wonderful students. The opposite is true. Why are people posting on the MoE threads so unaware of the UAE racial hierarchy? A lot of them are going to go through hell but it still happens year after year. Poor souls.

sparklesparkle likes this.
  10. february31st

february31st Established commenter

Unfortunately for some people working in the ME is better then working at home. When I was in the ME my Indian maid was able to pay for her 3 children to go to university to become Dr/Engineers and buy herself a large farm to retire.

11. infana_naa

infana_naa New commenter

Ok.. still my application status showing technical committee and some time screening.. my doubt is whether I'm shortlisted r not?

12. waseemt

waseemt New commenter

Hello Anish

even i had received a confirmation mail for my interview scheduled on 30-31 march in mumbai. i would like to know have you received any interview detail mail? The agency told me that they will inform shortly once they get confirmation from the moe.

13. norwichred

norwichred Occasional commenter

Have you checked your pulse?

T0nyGT and sparklesparkle like this.
  14. infana_naa

infana_naa New commenter

Hi o
    How to check

15. infana_naa

infana_naa New commenter

Hai Anish.. when you applied for this job. How long it's takes to call interview.for me it's showing screening alone.. nothing Happened.and I applied directly through moe site. So please let me know what my status

16. infana_naa

infana_naa New commenter

Can you share email if to discuss about this

17. shaguftasiddiqua99

shaguftasiddiqua99 New commenter

Hi,
    same here even i received my interview date on 31st march mumbai.they have sent details to my email.

18. shaguftasiddiqua99

shaguftasiddiqua99 New commenter

hi,
    10-15 days time is needed for declaring results and after selection orientation program wil be der.
    i would like to know abt ur experience kindly share ur experience after ur interview.

19. dr_rjmanoj

dr_rjmanoj New commenter

Hi Sir...
    May i know something about web technolgies?
    I mean what technology or language they ask exactly?

20. dr_rjmanoj

dr_rjmanoj New commenter

Hi Anish... I have been scheduled on 31st March @ mumbai...
    Can u share some details(topics) regarding test at MoE interview?