1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Expecting poor KS2 results this year?

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by eddiecarron, Jan 20, 2012.

1. We are repeating our last year’s offer of a free research project package which boosts all predicted English L3’s to L4 – at least! There are no costs and no registration whatsoever. We are a well established, not-for-profit research group dedicated to boosting Key Stage 2 English results. Email me at eddiecarron at btconnect.com for further details.

2. We are repeating our last year’s offer of a free research project package which boosts all predicted English L3’s to L4 – at least! There are no costs and no registration whatsoever. We are a well established, not-for-profit research group dedicated to boosting Key Stage 2 English results. Email me at eddiecarron at btconnect.com for further details.

3. greta444

greta444 New commenter

Nope, I'm expecting 100%

4. Just to clear up a few points raised by a number of enquirers.
    There are NO costs whatsoever. We have two current research projects; one involving non-reading Y2 pupils 20 schools which started at the beginning of this term and a larger one involving vulnerable Year 5 and 6 children. We have a number of suplus resource packages from the latter project which we are giving away free to anyone who wants them on a first come, first served basis. They come with no obligation whatsoever. The outcomes from the pilot of this project indicate that virtuallly every child predicted to achieve L3 English in fact achieved L4. I ham happy to email anyone the data from this pilot study.

5. Can you forward details to me please? If you give me your email I will mail you back. Cheers.

6. finite

finite New commenter

Hi Eddie,
    I've sent you a PM

7. I'd be interested.... Kellyleonard9@hotmail.com

Thanks

8. amjam

amjam New commenter

I'd be interested - can I have an email address please

9. Would also be interested: could I have your email please?

10. Pleas could you post your email address. Cheers.

11. The principle is Perceptual Learning whiich exploits the brains phenomenal natural abillity to perceive patterns and relationships among the complex mass of information which constantly assails the senses. Conventionally, the sound/symbol relationships are taught by rote within phonics training exercises which is fine for most children but on average, fails about 100,000 children every year. Perceptual Learning works for all children because there is nothing to forget because there is nothig to remember, All the course does is provide an opportunity for vulnerable readers to learn these relationships intuitively. In learning to read, it is vital that these grapheme-phoneme relationships are learned - but it is not important HOW they are learned.

Eddie Carron
    www.perceptualliteracy.blogsppt.com
    eddiecarron@btconnect.com