1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Exit poll

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Norsemaid, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Norsemaid

Norsemaid Lead commenter

As @peakster predicted IF the exit poll is correct then we' re doomed if you dislike intensely the blue party .

Sally006 likes this.
  2. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

Yep. Saw. D*a*m*n.

3. Flowersinspring

Flowersinspring Senior commenter

Feel like a fish. Gutted.

MissGeorgi and Sally006 like this.
  4. Norsemaid

Norsemaid Lead commenter

Ugh , they have Priti Patel . Oh stop the sob story love .
    I thought that Tory party would install Boris get Brexit done then get him out . But with a majority predicted like that it looks unlikely .
    They won't do anything they've said apart from Brexit . Don't believe a word .

Sally006, vannie and Aquamarina1234 like this.
  5. Aquamarina1234

Aquamarina1234 Star commenter

How very depressing.

6. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Corbyn and McDonnell have got to go.

border_walker, xmal, Sally006 and 3 others like this.
  7. Norsemaid

Norsemaid Lead commenter

It is . John Mcdonell is looking stunned .
    Mind you I have to say I wish that this year there was a box on the form that said I don't want any of these muppets oh sorry candidates to be elected .
    It seems these days that liars always prosper ... feel very pessimistic .

Sally006 and peter12171 like this.
  8. Norsemaid

Norsemaid Lead commenter

Yes they have if the poll is correct .

needabreak and lindenlea like this.
  9. Orkrider2

Orkrider2 Star commenter

It is. I genuinely hope that all the tories on here are right and conservative Britain and Brexit and all the rest really will be the best for this country.

With my sister terrified to lose funding for the life-saving drugs she had to spend 8 years (of agony and disability) fighting for, and my brother-in-law and baby niece and nephew being subjected to racial abuse, including attacks on their home and business, it’s literally life and death for me that they’re right about it.

10. peter12171

peter12171 Star commenter

I think that box would get a lot of votes in most elections...but it would win a landslide this year!

Sally006 likes this.
  11. artboyusa

artboyusa Star commenter

Can we skip on ahead to the part where the furious losers console themselves and each by catastrophizing the outcome and viciously reviling the intelligence and character of everyone who voted differently to how they voted themselves?
    That part's always the best part.

12. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

If Scotland is becoming more and more SNP we're condemned to having blue government for a loooong time.

13. artboyusa

artboyusa Star commenter

Corbyn gets the push. McDonnell takes over. That's the plan.

14. Norsemaid

Norsemaid Lead commenter

I'm really sorry to hear that @Orkrider2 that your family are subjected to abuse . We are all human beings at the end of the day and it doesn't matter how we look . Makes me so cross .
    Im similar to to your sister in the fact that I have chronic conditions and need expensive drugs to function . I've had to give up my job as I'm too poorly to work at the moment and it worries me . I understand how she feels completely .

MAGAorMIGA and NoseyMatronType like this.
  15. Sally006

Sally006 Occasional commenter

I’m sorry to say this, but Labour have been totally hopeless under Corbyn. The worst PM and Government filled with lying, bigoted cheats and Labour have still lost this election!! If they can’t take a serious look at themselves and get rid of Corbyn and his clique then god help us.

16. burajda

burajda Star commenter

Pound up v euro by 2% in half an hour.

17. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

18. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter

Exit polls are merely an indicator. I hope they are right but will wait and see.
    We need a strong government to give the UK., long needed direction/certainty.

artboyusa, Kandahar, xmal and 2 others like this.
  19. burajda

burajda Star commenter

His clique are Labour. Time for Labour to disintegrate itself. They and the Lib Dems have shafted the Remainers. Game Over.

Kandahar, lexus300 and Norsemaid like this.
  20. Norsemaid

Norsemaid Lead commenter

Unfortunately I'm not surprised .
    I don't think I've ever felt so despondent . I can't get my head around that people know BJ isn't a person who will work for the good of anyone and still no other party can break the Tories .

MissGeorgi and Sally006 like this.