1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Exemplar material. Edexcel A2 Personal Study. Needed

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by Wolfiefish, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Wolfiefish

Wolfiefish New commenter

Hello all. I need to look at examples of Personal Studies regarding the Edexcel A2 Art and Design course. I have this really good student who got a high A in AS year, and I want her to do her best on the study. (This I admit has always been a weak point to my teaching.) Can anyone please help? Are their web sites, our could people send me some stuff?
    Thanks again.

2. Wolfiefish

Wolfiefish New commenter

Hello all. I need to look at examples of Personal Studies regarding the Edexcel A2 Art and Design course. I have this really good student who got a high A in AS year, and I want her to do her best on the study. (This I admit has always been a weak point to my teaching.) Can anyone please help? Are their web sites, our could people send me some stuff?
    Thanks again.

3. Sorry, I teach the WJEC specification so can't help. But hopefully this will push your post back up to the top and someone else will help. Have you checked the edexcel website or tried phoning the examination board? They often have image examples they can send out.

Best of luck.

4. Agreed that Edexcel have exemplar material on the Art section.

5. artcrisis

artcrisis New commenter

http://imogennicolereeves.blogspot.com/

6. Wolfiefish

Wolfiefish New commenter

Thanks, for that blog website, I think the pupils will get a lot out of it.