1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Executive statement

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by taraelizabeth, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Dear Theo,
    Apologies if this is details elsewhere. I have just had another look at your Welcome Advice on Jobseeking and read about Executive Statements. I must be new to this game because I have never heard of this before! Should I do this, as well as a personal statement/letter in support, for a first teaching post application if it's not asked for? - I haven't seen this asked for in the application packs.
    Thank you very much,

2. There is also nowhere to write it if you have to apply by application form (with space for supporting statement in the form).

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

You won't have heard of it before because it is our very own Theo's personal idea - hence it's not in the application pack. Read his advice on what to do in one and add it as a 3rd page so it gets printed off automatically.

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

See if this answers your question!
    Covering letter
    Best wishes!

5. THank you very much all!