1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Exclusive Vacancies International Schools..

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by job2teach, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Dear All,
    If you are keen to go work overseas in an international school and have taught a little in the Uk, may I suggest you have a look http://www.job2teach.net/vacancies/ because we have exclusive contacts with head teachers around the world and we're not kidding !
    There's also tons of articles on there with interviews from teachers working abroad. Please check us out at www.job2teach.com .
    Thanks in advance,
    Ian Readings
    Director !

2. You naughty little boy, Ian. [​IMG]
    You're not allowed to do this sort of thing, are you?
    Not sure the mods will slap your hand and delete the thread but if I write the word 'Emperor' they will.
    Whoops!

3. wrldtrvlr123

wrldtrvlr123 Occasional commenter

Dear Ian:
    Do you have any immediate openings where penguin will be available? Power pectoral penguin schnitzel has become a staple of my diet and I am afraid that a no penguin zone would be a deal breaker. I prefer Emperor, but I am open to trying King, Royal and even Yellow-eyed or Peruvian (but I draw the line at Blue Fairy or African Black-footed).
    Please advise.
    Sincere Seppo
    Obsessed!

4. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE INFIDEL VEGETARIAN.

Stay in you own countries and leave our countries for the people who genuinely belong here, McDonalds. You have been warned, take heed or else there will be a supersize FATwah against you.

5. oh dear, i never knew that, apolgoies to all I have offended. I am trying to work out the seo side of things and was told aboutputting links on site so hence thought i wd drop one on the tes for starters !!!!
    Hope all is ok and again sorry for any mistunderstandings...
    Ian

6. David Getling

David Getling Lead commenter

Tons of articles maybe, but only a handful of jobs. The Rome job, which I've already applied for, was advertised a while ago on the COIS site.

However, from the little I know, the schools appear to be OK.

Ian, got any nice maths jobs, in English, French or German speaking countries, up your sleeve?

7. Hi David,
    I'm meeting a friend, Gavin, later this week that sponsors the recruitment fairs, and he has extensive contacts with head teachers as he has spent the past 15 years selling into international schools and the Heads are his mates/clients, so he will provide the vacancies.
    You are correct on the vacancies, I have just got the job board up & running so yes, the vacancies aren't exclusive at all and I pulled them off the COIS Site.
    Now it's all working hopefully I can get it populated with proper vacancies.
    More than welcome to drop me an email with your CV and I can keep you up to speed with stuff.
    Ian

8. happygreenfrog

happygreenfrog Occasional commenter

Blimey, yet another source of jobs. Having searched those appropriate to my teaching age group, their websites both suggest they have no vacancies. Hmmm.

9. Sorry green frog, these starts take a while ! check back in a couple of months and see where I have got.
    Ian

10. cityfree

cityfree New commenter

Many application deadlines have already passed for some top tiers. There may be more to come. Some new branches being advertised, recruited and staffed internally only.