1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Excited

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by eromdap, Jun 29, 2015.

1. eromdap

eromdap New commenter

I'm so excited, after 3 years volunteering I've just been offered my first paid position. Can't wait to get stuck in!

2. stargirl81

stargirl81 New commenter

Congratulations!! I have also been offered a job today so celebrations all round!

3. 1FineDay

1FineDay New commenter

Congratulations, it's mostly a fun job and you can really make a difference to the kids' lives.

I've recently received a promotion, to HLTA, after only 7 months in my first job as a secondary SEN/EAL TA. :)

I want to do teacher training next year or perhaps the year after.

Enjoy your new role, and remember, there are likely dozens of people eagerly waiting to take your place!

4. sunshineneeded

sunshineneeded Star commenter

Congratulations eromdap and stargirl! It's a tough world out there when you are job hunting, so celebrate in style!

5. eromdap

eromdap New commenter

Well done stargirl, I saw your posts on the interview questions thread and I was hoping we weren't going for the same job! Not that it would have been likely given the number of positions that are being advertised at the moment.