1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Exchange pupils (one term)

Discussion in 'School trips' started by jameskidd, Feb 23, 2011.

1. I'm about to start a piece of research on exchange students, and wondered if anyone had any experiences they could share.

We currently have one pupil from South Africa and one from Australia each year. Our boys go to them for the summer holidays and they come to us September to December.
    I would be keen to hear if anyone has any examples of best practice / handbooks etc that they use and are willing to give me info from etc
    Thanks,

James

2. I'm about to start a piece of research on exchange students, and wondered if anyone had any experiences they could share.

We currently have one pupil from South Africa and one from Australia each year. Our boys go to them for the summer holidays and they come to us September to December.
    I would be keen to hear if anyone has any examples of best practice / handbooks etc that they use and are willing to give me info from etc
    Thanks,

James