1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Evidencing Q8..

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by groulaur, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,
    Just wondered how people are getting on with evidencing/working on Q8 'Have
    a creative and constructively critical approach towards innovation, being
    prepared to adapt their practice where benefits and improvements are
    identified.'
    Just wanted to know what other people are doing and what kind of evidence you have for it

2. Hi everyone,
    Just wondered how people are getting on with evidencing/working on Q8 'Have
    a creative and constructively critical approach towards innovation, being
    prepared to adapt their practice where benefits and improvements are
    identified.'
    Just wanted to know what other people are doing and what kind of evidence you have for it

3. And, if you can observe someone teaching a topic in a "traditional" way, but you then teach it in an innovative way you can include that - especially if you fully evaluate the lesson etc.

4. I made a board game for an activity which counts. Using any new ideas which your department doesnt already use so if you observed something great on a course or in another lesson from a different department, adapt it for your lesson and use it. Another example that I used was that I made true/false cards and used them in a lesson. I also sent an email to the department to say that I had made them and that they are free to use them, which counts for the working with colleagues standard too!