1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Evidence based teaching

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by oakbell, Feb 26, 2011.

1. I think it is about time teaching joined medicine, agriculture, engineering etc and moved from tradition, fads and government edicts to using evidence.
    I have made this short film which makes the case for evidence based teaching. Please take a look, pass the link to anyone you think will be interested or show it at a staff meeting to get the debate going.
    <font face="Calibri">YouTube: </font>www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4eiIPA8ZcM<font size="3"> </font><font face="Calibri">On our website: </font>www.evidencebasedteaching.co.uk/free.html
    It does not contain advertising.

2. I think it is about time teaching joined medicine, agriculture, engineering etc and moved from tradition, fads and government edicts to using evidence.
    I have made this short film which makes the case for evidence based teaching. Please take a look, pass the link to anyone you think will be interested or show it at a staff meeting to get the debate going.
    <font face="Calibri">YouTube: </font>www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4eiIPA8ZcM<font size="3"> </font><font face="Calibri">On our website: </font>www.evidencebasedteaching.co.uk/free.html
    It does not contain advertising.