1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

everything imploding around me

Discussion in 'Personal' started by sparklyeyes, Feb 28, 2012.

1. sparklyeyes

sparklyeyes New commenter

getting a divorce, soon to be ex husband not paid anything towards bills since last october so no savings for now or long summer holidays, his solicitor acting like a bully, daughter turned into an unreasonable monster almost overnight and now to top it off have found out today that I'm being replaced at work, with no notice. And after being told that the position I was covering was long term supply.
    That's it. No more to be said.

2. DM

DM New commenter

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time. Can only say it will, at some point, get better.

3. KirkDouglas

KirkDouglas New commenter

Time to set the kids up as a cleaning company.

4. Sounds like a horrible situation sparkly, so much sympathy, but ride out the storm.
    Have been through awful, worrying times too over the years...which left me feeling I had nowhere to turn and no way of ever moving on. Stay strong if you can, even though emotionally you must be feeling the pits, and hold your ground, shaky though it is.
    Bad times do not last forever...it will get easier, but not any day soon by the sounds of it.
    I hope your burdens become a bit lighter in the near future. Best wishes.

5. sparklyeyes

sparklyeyes New commenter

Thank you Arch.....feel quite touched by your message of support!! [​IMG]