1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Everyone who had a LSBU PGCE interview 11th January 2011.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Sara160, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Hope everyone did well and good luck..hope you all get on the course.
    Mine is in 2weeks and I have no idea what to expect?

Can someone help?
    what was the day like?
    what was the article about?
    and what educational issues did you look up?
    Thankyou

2. Hi, I had my interview yesterday and it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! They are all really lovely and were very welcoming.
    In the morning, they split us into groups, the first half went and did the presentation and the second half stayed and did the written test. We were given an article about equality.
    The presentations were done to about 7-8 people, it was less nerve wrecking that I thought!
    If you were lucky enough to get through to the second part of the day, you were once again split into groups of about 6 and brought to do the interview questions. You just answer them, in front of the other interviewee's, ours kind of turned into a group discussion. Just know a few educational issues and have some idea of what you want to say for the 3 questions that are on your form.
    Good luck!