1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Evening Primrose Oil

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by antoniou, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Was just wondering if anyone has found taking EPO has helped with EWCM or regulating their period?
    I'm on CD2 and was thinking about buying some EPO this cycle (13). I'm also using a CBFM for the first time aswell.

2. Hi,
    Was just wondering if anyone has found taking EPO has helped with EWCM or regulating their period?
    I'm on CD2 and was thinking about buying some EPO this cycle (13). I'm also using a CBFM for the first time aswell.

3. I have now tried EPO twice - once last cycle and the other a few years back. Both times the only effect I noticed was that it turned me into a lunatic. It obviously does something for my hormones but I don't think it agrees with me!
    I have a question for you - the spotting you get before your AF. When you went for acupunture what did the acupuncturist say about it? Did she manage to do anything about it? What did she say she was trying to do?

4. Spotting before AF was not seen as an issue by neither GP nor acupucturist. I gave up the acupucture as I felt no different at all. I was meant to feel relaxed, mre energised, but nothing. I may try a different 'type' of acupuncture as the 5 element one didn't seem to work for me.

5. Yes, I'd expect that from a GP but not an acupuncturist. I think try someone else - maybe a Zita West registered one? The one I see is Zita West registered so very clued up about fertility but she's also sensible, for example about the lifestyle-type stuff (because I might have been frightened to go if I hadn't seen her about something else previously)