1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Evaluation on me by the staff that I line manage

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by Tinkercat, Feb 11, 2011.

1. I would like the staff that I line manage to evaluate me as a leader and manager. I want to use it to further improve. If it is useful, I then hope other staff in the school will use it with the people that they line manage.
    Has anyone got any examples of useful questionnaires that they have used successfully for this sort of thing that I could look at please?
    Thank you.

2. First of all, well done you for having the ba""" to do it! Secondly, it is something I would really like to do also and wonder if we could share ideas etc
    if you get any?

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

The Leading from the Middle course (NCL) has a good one. But not sure if you can use it if you aren't on the course. You could look at their website and see.

4. Keighleigh

Keighleigh New commenter

I have a great one. Given at a Leadership course. You complete it yourself first and then ask staff to do it. Quite hard to read the feedback and see how others perceive you but really good for improving leadership skills!!
    I'll type it up as haven't got an electronic copy and message it to you when I get some time!!!

5. That sounds great. Thank you so much.

6. Happy to share ideas. Will pass on what I get. Just about to surf the net for inspiration...

7. I'm doing a PM on leadership after two years as Head of Department. The feedback I get from my team would be invaluable and if you do have a electronic copy I would appreciate it if you could e-mail it to me. Thanks in advance!

8. Can I have an electronic copy too please?

It would help me immensely. I'm an international teacher and missed out on the HoD training whilst I was in the UK a few years ago.

I'd love to see how my ex-pat and local staff see me.