1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

escape to kraznir

Discussion in 'English' started by jess_74, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Hi All,

please can anyone help with this writing task. I'm a PGCE trainee and having spent 3 months teaching English Lang and Lit at A-level have now been faced with several writing tasks for KS3. I have a mixed ability year 7 froup who have an attention span of about 5 mins. I would really appreciate any ideas/ lesson plans/SOW.
    j

2. Hi All,

please can anyone help with this writing task. I'm a PGCE trainee and having spent 3 months teaching English Lang and Lit at A-level have now been faced with several writing tasks for KS3. I have a mixed ability year 7 froup who have an attention span of about 5 mins. I would really appreciate any ideas/ lesson plans/SOW.
    j

3. Leave an email address, I have a sow.

4. On its way.

5. thanks lewiss,

looks like a fab resource.
    it would be a miracle if my school somehow obtained interactive WB's or even projectors over half term, then i could use it!
    saved for future use though.....

6. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

lumpy - would you mind sending me your SOW for Kraznir. We teach it, but out SOW is patchy at best, and I feel like I'm not actually teaching anything...

7. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

8. On its way, Tafkam. I used the Loreton site Phoebe suggested when I put the SOW together.

9. Hi Lumpy,

I have taught Escape to Kraznir but would love your scheme if possible. It is a great topic to do with KS3 and even fanasty fixated KS4 boys!

aanderson1@westberks.org

Thanks

10. Heading your way Angiebryn.

11. Hi I would really appreciate a copy of that too. I've only recently come across this unit but it looks really interesting. Thanks in advance :)

scatty_bird1@hotmail.com

12. Great resource Lewiss. Thank you also for the tip about the Leicester scheme. I clicked on the Loreton link and the first page just came up. Can anyone tell me what I should do to see the rest of the resource?

Lumpy, may I also ask for a copy of your scheme? My address is:
    scustance@btinternet.com
    Many thanks

13. Click on the varying bits of text to access the pages...they are hyperlinks.

14. Thanks phoebe14, I should have realised they were hyperlinks :)

I have to say that all these resources will really benefit my classes, the next time I teach this module.

Thanks everyone, especially Lumpy Golightly, for emailing me your resources.
    SamC23

15. I appreciate it is a while since this was first posted, but lumpy if I could have a copy of your scheme of work that would be very much appreciated!

vicky.hayton@btopenworld.com

Thanks!

16. Hi,
    Do you still have that Scheme of work by any chance? If so, I would love a copy! My email address is fulcher.l@we-learn.com
    Thanks